3-5 Devonshire Place
Location: London W1
Service Type: Project, Cost Management & Contract Administration
Value of Project: £0.75m
- Install air source heat pumps (“ASHP”) to the ten existing VRF circuits within an external 300mm Acoustic Enclosure, install new cooling circuits to the existing fresh air AHs, remove ground source heat pumps and associated equipment.
- Fully operational and occupied Building, work on the circuits could only be undertaken out of hours and at weekends - a challenging 29 week construction programme
- Cooling circuits could not be down during the working week
- All BC Control Boxes had to be changed as well to handle the new refrigerant gas
- Acoustics considerations were of paramount importance because the ASHP had to be installed within a Basement Level Courtyard, so a high performance Acoustic Enclosure was required
- Challenging Town Planning Requirements.
- The Project was completed in accordance with the Project’s programme and delivered within Budget.