120 Harley Street
Location: London, W1
Service Type: Project & Cost Management
Value of Project: £3m
- The demolition of the rear extension to a Grade 2 Listed Building, the construction of a new barrel vaulted rear extension and subsequent fitting out
- The refurbishment of the Grade 2 Listed Building with all building services integrated with rear extension to create a stand alone Building.
- The Works to the rear extension were co-ordinated with the shell and Core Works to 114-118 Harley Street to permit use of the tower crane
- The insertion of an 8 person lift within the historic Listed Building, in fact, the lift shaft was located within 118 Harley Street and the Party Wall cut to provide access
- The whole Building was fitted out to the London Clinic’s specification but the Works were undertaken by the Estate.
- The Project was completed on programme and within Budget.