114 -118 Harley Street - Fit Out
Location: London, W1
Service Type: Project Management
Value of Project: £15m
- The fitting out of a shell and core building to provide 23 Consulting Suites with a high acoustic performance and a state of the art Pathology Laboratory complex in the Basement.
- Maintaining a tight Project programme (both design and construction) because that programme dovetailed into a Campus wide construction programme
- Ensuring that the Team adhered to the very high specification of workmanship to ensure that acoustic privacy was maintained
- The construction of stand alone CAT ‘3’ Laboratory (negative pressure regime) and a Class 3 Suite of Laboratories (positive pressure regime) with lamina flow, all subjected to stringent independent certification
- The Project Managing of the procurement of the FFE, artwork, the phased moving in of personnel with their effects and the like
- Redesign of the rear Ground Floor during the course of construction to accommodate a particular Medical Speciality
- Every Milestone was delivered in accordance with the Project
Programme including the Date of Completion; the Project was
delivered on Budget.